• Resistance to flow (cm H2O)
o at 30L/min: <1.0cm H2O
o at 60L/min: <2.5cm H2O
o at 90L/min: <3.5cm H2O
• Dead space (connectors included - ISO 9360):
• Weight: 19g
• Bacterial filtration efficiency: 99.99674%
• Viral filtration efficiency: 99.99362%
• Filtration media: Electrostatic
• Sampling Port: V
• Tidal Volume: 150 ~ 1500ml
• Sterile: Gamma/E.O Gas
• Patient: Adult
• Single use light weight device, minimizes dead
space maintaining efficiency.
• Electrostatic Hydrophobic media protects against
• May be placed at patient or equipment side.
• End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient
access to monitor airway gases.
• Lightweight, compact design reduces circuit
• Low resistance to flow minimizes work of breathing.
• ISO standard 15mm and 22mm fitting connects
to breathing circuit.
• Bacterial and Virus Filtration efficiency of
filter media are tested and Performed at Nelson Laboratories,
Inc. according to Procedure No. 48061 for BFE and Procedure
No. 920694-1, Laboratory No. 48060
for VFE. Machine end.
Our FILTERS & HME’S are manufactured out side
India and our manufacturer carries following certificates:
FDA EN46002 ISO 9001